Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Right On Joe

Randy Krieg ยท 2009-07-30 09:24

I didn't know how to put a picture in a PM either. 360 Degrees; The possibilities are endless. I love stealing work from those dozers. Drives them crazy especially when I do it right after they tell me it's NOT possible. Regards, Randy

Replies5
  1. #1tippatone2009-07-30 10:47

    That looks like some nice work:drinkup

  2. #2JDOFMEMI2009-07-30 10:53

    Randy Great looking work there. I especially like your ditch cleaning. I will have to remember that one. Don't you just love those guys that tell you "You can't do that", or "It can't be done". To me it is just laying down a challenge

  3. #3I AM IRONMAN2009-08-03 00:58

    As usual, Great Pictures Randy! If you ever make a video of your operating techniques, I'll buy the first one! That road your working on looks like the one where they were loading the articulating trucks in another thread. That road project is turning into quite a road. Looks real good! :drinkup

  4. #4tarjeid2009-08-03 10:22

    )),but not so usual?

  5. #5Turbo218352009-08-03 17:41

    There goes Randy, stealing work from the small dozer guys again