Got these in summer and now have had a chance to test them pretty good. There are the regular and aggressive versions of these tracks, I went with the aggressive including ice cleats. The big advantage to these tracks is they are rebuildable, repairable and custom built for you. They are built with conveyor belt, steel wheel guides, and hdpe lugs and inside spacers. The inside spacers let the track clean out debris. If you cut or rip cords in a normal Rubber track then they are done, these can be patched and repaired. I was worried about getting stuck so I got the most aggressive package and they are overkill for most applications, in soft ground they will not skid, the lugs are buried in the ground so you must drive both sides to get where you are going. Also the aggressive version will shred your lawn but the normal package would be much better, with less and lower chamfered lugs. Only negative thing I can think of is that with the increased rolling height plus the extreme traction these tracks take power to drive. Right Track Systems is in Edmonton AB. Canada, they build tracks for wheeled equipment like dump trucks, Tractor trucks and farm equipment Plus sell all the regular brand rubber tracks. In short they really know what they are doing and it shows in their products.
A photo of your tracks would sure be nice.
They appear to be an OTT (Over The Tire) track setup.
Got it. Thanks for the review and to heymccall for the photo.
Thanks for posting the photo. One more thing I forgot to mention is that these tracks are wider than some other OTTs. It is good for flotation but can mess up your hauling or storage.
A potential problem with over the tire tracks is they can be hard on drive axles/bearings when driving on uneven ground with rocks or stumps, etc. This is especially true on longer wheelbase machines. I inquired about them years ago and the shop said they had some problems on machines used in clearing brush.