Hi Fellas Can someone please tell me if I can remove this set of auxiliary hydraulic hoses from the loader valve on my Case 580se and cap off the fittings? I’m not sure of the right way to do this: — interrupt the flow of hydraulic fluid by removing the hoses and capping off the tee fittings or - do I need maintain a short hose or pipe connected between these fittings ? Thanks !
This is what I would do. Connecting the fitting is just creating an open loop if the aux is engaged. Either will accomplish what you want..........
@vtech63, you said “if the aux is engaged “ is there a aux control valve on the case 580se that controls fluid flow theu that aux pipe ? After I got the hoses off and caps on, then the backhoe wouldn’t start. It would crank real fast for 2 seconds the bog down and crank very slowly….strange. I think by capping off the one hard line I somehow made a no pass situation with the hydraulic pump and engine. On close inspection of the tangle of hoses I removed , there was a hard line pipe that I’m pretty sure goes between those two tee’s. Since I have the pipe I’ll use it but I’m curious if that’s the only way this will work. Not sure what the purpose was of the auxiliary hoses and control valve, maybe the previous owner was running a log splitter or some such device.
That was it , I put that pipe on and it fired right up.