hi all have Chinese Deutz CA498 engine need head torque specs and inlet & exhaust valve clearances any help would be great Keith Roberts Email: [email protected]
The safe thing to do is find a dealer and call and ask, this is some odd stuff I found. Not specific to china but got this answer. And not sure of the source so be careful, In .008 Ex .012 It mentioned cold but ?? Another one said In .013 Ex .017 Tech Tip #172: A Five Point Checklist on Deutz Head Bolts and Torque Values Read our 5 point checklist to properly install your Deutz or Perkins cylinder head. Read all of the Foley Engines Tech Tips online. www.foleyengines.com Deutz F4L912 Torque & Engine Specifications www.heavydutypros.com He posts a quick chart, of course we don't know how close yours is to this. So I found zero on your engine. Spent some time on this too.
I’ve enjoyed Robert Plant’s music. Wait, what are we talking about?
I never knew he did repairs.
You beat me to that one.
Welcome to the Forums! Glad to have you. Might want to remove your email from the public forum, if so let me know and I'll edit your post. Good luck!
Hi all have Chinese Deutz CA498 need head torque settings and inlet and exhaust clearance Any help most appreciated Tia
Your going to have to wing it if you can't find the info.
Try asking these guys; https://www.dldeutz.com/about_us i *think* they are the manufacturer.