Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rollers, Idlers and Chains Rebuilding Machines….

ngv1515 ยท 2011-10-18 01:45

Im looking to buy a machine to rebuilt rollers, idlers, and even chains...... if anybody knows where i can buy this USED will be great thank you....(doesnt have to be the same brand but it needs to be able to DO the same thing)

Replies11
  1. #1QuickTrax2011-10-18 07:38

    I know where an idler and roller build up machine is. P.M. me and I will give you the info. Thanks, QuickTrax

  2. #2D6c10K2011-10-18 20:08

    I'm still kicking myself for not bidding on a track press that sold as gov't surplus...I was busy at the time and passed it up. Looked comlete and in good condition...Sold for under $1000

  3. #3ngv15152011-10-19 00:55

    where was this at?......got the website? maybe something else will show up...

  4. #4D6c10K2011-10-19 10:01

    It was listed on http://www.govliquidation.com/ The track machine I saw was in Missouri...haven't seen anyting since but you never know what will come up for sale.

  5. #5D6c10K2011-10-22 20:50

    Found this on Gov't Deals....listed as track press, but who knows? http://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemid=926&acctid=297

  6. #6AFtractor2012-06-19 21:09

    Hello guys. I'm also looking for machinery to rebuild idlers, rollers, links, grousers, I should say the undercarriage parts. I'm also looking for a track press. I'd like to find used equipment. Does anyone know where to find what i'm looking for? I live in Colombia (South America) and it's very hard to fin this type of equipment down here. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  7. #7AFtractor2012-07-16 12:01

    Hello QuickTrax. I'm opening an undercarriage rebuild shop in Colombia. Am looking for used track presses, idler/roller rebuilder and other equipment necessary for this job. If you have any info or any advice on this topic, it would be greatly appreciated. I hope you can give me a hand with this. Kind regards, Julian Aristizabal artdirector.**@gmail.com

  8. #8QuickTrax2012-07-16 12:52

    AFtractor, A good used track press has been hard to find. We are beginning to look for another press ourselves. I have found plenty of older presses that are in poor condition and are underpowered for my needs. Sometimes WTC Machinery has used presses for sale. I would get with them and see what they have. They sell reconditioned and new. Good Luck, QuickTrax

  9. #9AFtractor2012-07-16 15:54

    Thanks You Hey QuickTrax, thanks a lot for your prompt response. I have already exchanged some emails with WTC but we spoke about new equipment. I need to contact them again and find out about the used/reconditioned presses. Thank you very much. Julian

  10. #10AFtractor2012-07-17 11:29

    Quicktrax My brother found a used press in Miami, it's a Magnum 210. Don't know if this suits your needs. Anyway, if you want more info, you can email me at artdirector.**@gmail.com (I honestly don't know how to deal with the private messages on this site).

  11. #11Kesirico2014-11-02 09:30

    Hi QuickTrack, you posted sometime ago you know where a roller and idler is, if you still know i would be gratefull if you can help me, or maybe you know any tip to find it, any brand or model,if it is second hand would be better for me because cost. thanks, Kesirico