Here's one for Old Iron Habit https://bellingham.craigslist.org/hvo/d/bellingham-rome-grader/7145646459.html
Ufta. That one needs some work. There are still quite a few of them around the mid-west at the tractor shows. Underslung motor with the grader attachment. They were built on quite a few different tractor manufactures powerplants. McCormick Deering was one of the more popular ones.
I couldn't make out the state on the ID tag. We have a Rome, NY, did they happen to be manufactured there?
It almost looks like a N after the word Rome, then totally unreadable space, and USA after that. I will look next time I get to a showground near here. There is one that lives there. Might be a while with all the shows being canceled this year. EDIT: Rome Plow which still makes hydraulic pull scrapers, specialty crawler stumping blades and other attachments started in Rome, Georgia in 1932. That McCormick Deering power plant is older than that so I think that eliminates that Rome Company. The plot thickens?
It's Rome manufacturing , out of Rome, New York. Started making self propelled graders around 1930. Had been pull type before that. Eventually became part of Pettibone
OK, I always thought Rome Plow, from Ga. But, you yankees are making sense.
Mitch, Rome Plow is from Georgia, different company than this. Oh, and I prefer the more ancient term, "Yanquis"....