[video]http://youtu.be/57XEXnAp2JI[/video] found this enjoy sandy
Ouch. Those pipelayers all looks brand new too.
never been around tht type of pipeline work or those pieces of equipment. How does that happen? were they all connected to a part of the line?
Rolling sideways http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpLjWjGL19Y&feature=related
usually when one goes, they all go... too much weight... some one too far away... a cable breaks... too much vodka
haha 10-4
how it's done http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9sSoMhGbiw
I bet alot of shorts got a load of **** after that!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2HZJ80mUFI&feature=related <<< This one is my all time favorite pipelayer video...Only because I've been in a similar situation. Thankfully I was close and got it stopped before it got to out of hand lol.
i wonder where the run away ended up.
Hey sandy this link is going on not found!!!
next time they should put winter drums !!! LOL
haha labourer pulled to hard on the tag line
In Russia, tractor operate you!
to much vodka in the operator fuel tank.