2010 s205 high flow. foot control machine and using a 12 pin plug on the aux hydraulics. Running a Erskine snowblower. The blower works fine when you hit the trigger. Everything there works as it should. Looking at both joysticks, the 2 inner buttons on each side that move up and down with your thumb are not working. So I have no movement turning the chute left or right and I cannot move the tip of the chute up or down. At the 12 pin plug there is only 1 pin with constant power and besides that I get nothing else when the two buttons are pressed up or down. Not sure if its where to start but all fuses are good and I checked the plugs in the back where a splice kit from the dealer was used to be able to use a 12 and a 7 pin plug
sure thats a 12 pin connector? bobcats use a 7 or 14 pin connector for aux control... :drinkup
It only has 12 male pins in the plug. I cleaned it and I can see where 2 more would be. But on the blower side it only has 7 female pins out of The 14. And those 7 do not line up to the 2 missing male pins on the machine side. There are no signs of broken pins and this is the only attachment we have that uses this plug. I'll try to post pics of what I have
did the snowblower work previously on this machine? or is this a new (to you) attachment you are trying to get to function? :drinkup
It's been working on this machine for 5 seasons. I installed the factory kit for the 14 pin plug. Was a plug and play kit so no actual cutting and splicing wires. Last season these functions stopped working once. I parked it and the next morning everything worked fine again and no issues rest of the season. The other day I did maintenance on the blower and right off the bat I get nothing from those switches.
i think i'd be checking the harness/solenoids on the snowblower 1st. :drinkup
I am not getting power out of the plug to the solenoids. With it plugged in, I even traced all the wires before the plug on the machine side. Only one constant power. Nothing else. When I try the functions.
check the connection for the ACD harness to the mainframe harness right above the battery. :drinkup
Checked that. I'm getting the constant power. Ignition power and a good ground. So I bypassed the whole 14 pin kit and plugged it back in for only the 7 pin plug like it came when we bought it. Same results. In the 7 pin plug I get the 2 power wires and a good ground. No functions from the thumb switches. While checking they did work once and then nothing again.
maybe the handle is bad... have you checked the connection where the harness comes out of the handle tube? i've seen harness's with wire strands broken (internally, insulation isnt cut or damaged) around the area where the handle harness connects to the mainframe harness. start wiggling wires around and see if it starts working :drinkup