Hello Hoping to get input on problem with my S650 bobcat. After running for few minutes lift arms are not able to handle load. Bucket tilt and mobility are fine. Also will go into 2 speed just fine. Oil level is fine, also just replaced hydraulic oil filter and problem continues. Any thoughts?
What kind of controls do you have? Foot, AHC, SJC??
Foot controls
I'd start with checking that the pressures are within spec. If it gets weak when hot, I'd work the machine to get the oil hot, then shoot the lift cylinders with a temp gun. If one is significantly hotter than the other, I'd suspect the hot one is leaking internally.
I would check for dirt or garbage underneath the pedals limiting movement.
If it is like our S650, I think ours are 2018, the pivot for the foot controls are mounted under the seat. They only have a thin plastic bushing in there. Maybe they're worn and not allowing full motion of the spool? One of our machines, not properly cleaned after last plowing season, had an issue where the pivot pin actually rusted off of the plate. We had to weld it back on and replace the bushing.
Connect gauge at test port Compare dead head pressure between bucket tilt and boom functions.... if different... check cylinders or port relief on lower function If same... check pump... relief valve etc