Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Safeharborparts anyone buy from them

berky · 2021-12-07 06:57

I have been looking for a hard to get part for my backhoe. My local dealer says there are none in inventory anywhere in states and they would have to have it made. This safeharborparts.com says they can get an aftermarket part in about 2-3 weeks. Just wondering if anyone has ever used them and if they are reputable.

Replies3
  1. #1Birken Vogt2021-12-07 08:11

    I can't say anything specific about them, but 2 weeks does not sound bad. You order it, pay with a real credit card, the kind where the bill comes in the mail and you send a payment a month later. If the part comes, fine. If it does not come, you demand your money back. If they don't give it back, report it as fraud to the credit card company and get your money back then.

  2. #2heymccall2021-12-07 08:34

    I've been buying aftermarket glass and keys from them, since 2018. I've also gotten other items. They are legit and everything I've gotten has been OE quality.

  3. #3csthompson122021-12-07 13:04

    Yes, I’ve purchased several pieces of glass from them. Shipping was fast.