Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Salvage machines

w2bstoned ยท 2020-05-09 23:11

Hey all Been awhile, anyone have any advice on tracking down used cat parts. Looking for electric quick attach system and level sensor Thanks

Replies7
  1. #1Reuben Frazier2020-05-09 23:32

    Where are you located?

  2. #2skata2020-05-10 00:13

    https://www.machinerytrader.com/lis...ed-machines/category/4/construction-equipment

  3. #3w2bstoned2020-05-14 00:11

    Canada

  4. #4w2bstoned2020-05-14 00:11

    Thanks skata

  5. #5Nige2020-05-14 13:46

    When searching MAchinery Trader it always helps if you have the part numbers of what you are looking for.

  6. #6dieseldog5.92020-05-14 17:21

    I feel like attatchments are difficult on machinery trader, because it is listed by manufacturer, so a JRB coupler may or may not be listed under 311 cat for example, you almost need to look at every manufacturer, feel like machinery trader could tune that up a bit, and just because it came off a 311 cat doesn't mean it is the only manufacturer or model it fits.

  7. #75.9Jon2020-05-15 13:13

    I know this may be slightly off topic from op. But I am wondering is there any salvage yards in Canada that carry ASV? I am currently looking for a decent hood. The one I have is not cost effective to repair. I have called the listing on Machinery Trader with no luck (hood is sold). I did come upon one in States prior but it was $500 USD. Add shipping and conversion it comes out more than new. New hood is about $1400 CAD. Would be nice to spend alot less than that. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Jon