Hi all, well I've never owned a dozer before and went and purchased a SAME Leopard C. It's a great little crawler but I have a problem with one of the steering clutch's. It only gets drive from the left side. You can lock the right track with the brake and turn but there is little if any drive to the right track. I have adjusted the levers to what they are supposed to be but if you pull both levers in, you will stop however if you pull the left lever in and leave the right on out it gets NO drive to the right track. I suspect it may have either oil on the steering clutch's or they are worn. I haven't been able to find out much info about how to take this thing apart and was hoping that someone may have some info or pictures etc on how to do so. There is only a small inspection plate on top of the levers which basically only shows you the shaft that the levers connect to. They have dry clutch's in them. Do i need to pull the track off this thing in order to get to the right side steering clutch ? and if so how ?? The only manual i have been able to find just tells you how to adjust the free play etc but not how to take it all apart. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Never heard of these, maybe the center differential is locked; and only unlocks for one direction? Since I know nothing about that machine, take my ramblings with a grain of salt.