Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Samsung loader spare parts needed

George Lib ยท 2020-09-21 18:33

Hello Dwallace, Could I ask you a question please? Where do you get spare parts for your loader,please? I also have Samsung Loader SL 150 2 model 1999 and I really struggle to find spare parts for my loader? Please any help ? Advice? Thanks in advance!

Replies15
  1. #1George Lib2020-09-21 18:45

    Hello friends, Could anyone here help me where to find spare parts for Samsung wheel loaders? I have a samsung sl 150 2 model 1999 but couldn't find any dealers or shops that supply spare parts! I would be very grateful if you could advice me ! Thanks in advance! George

  2. #2George Lib2020-09-21 18:56

    Hello guys, Could anyone help me with this issue,please? I am looking for spare parts for my Samsung Wheel loader but I can't find dealers or shops or anything that sells samsung loaders parts!! Please,any advice? Thanks in advance! George

  3. #3George Lib2020-09-21 19:20

    Hello guys, Thanks for the information shared here. I have a question for you? Since volvo acquired Samsung ,where one can find spare parts for samsung loaders,please? I have a Samsung loader SL 150 2 Model 1999 with brocken rear gear and pinion and couldnt find any samsung dealers or shops? Can volvo dealers supply these parts? Thanks for your help! George

  4. #4George Lib2020-09-21 19:28

    I know this thread is 10 years old but do you know if volvo provide/supply samsung loaders spare parts?

  5. #5digger242j2020-09-21 20:06

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, Goerge Lib. Posting the same question in multiple places can cause confusion when the members go to give answers. I've merged many of your posts together into this one thread. Hopefully someone can be of help.

  6. #6George Lib2020-09-22 15:24

    Thanks! Sorry for the confusion I caused. I am just desperate for information regarding my loader which is broken for long years now. I am sorry once again! George

  7. #7Bigbert2020-09-23 03:21

    Hi George, I'm not sure which brand of axles are fitted in these loaders (assume rear gear and pinion is axle). Transmission is a ZF 4WG150? Axles possibly also ZF? Type plates or pics available?

  8. #8George Lib2020-09-23 03:56

    Hi Bigbert, Thanks so much for your reply and help in this. I am not sure myself what brand of axel these loaders have but I will give you all the information I have : -Rear axel ( bevel gear set ) gear & pinion. -Serial number of the part: 0844 -Loader serial number: ICY 0579 Here are some photos

  9. #9George Lib2020-09-23 03:59

    What do you think? Do you think the axel are also ZF? are ZF parts available and easy to find? Thanks so much for your help and time Bigbert. George

  10. #10Bigbert2020-09-23 07:26

    Hi George I'm afraid the axle is a Samsung brand, no ZF. Hope to get more info from my Korea contacts. I'll let you know. Bigbert

  11. #11George Lib2020-09-23 07:53

    If the axel is Korean, will availability be an issue? Do you think it can be found in Korea? Thanks so much for your help ,my friend.

  12. #12JimInOz2020-09-25 17:36

    Try searching the EC21 & Alibaba trading websites . There is a lot of aftermarket parts made for Korean machines. You might need to get parts made ,using a gear cutter or engineer.

  13. #13Bigbert2020-09-28 04:09

    Hi George, bad news from Korea. Volvo stopped production of loaders in Korea soon after takeover in 1998. No new parts available there. Possibly follow Jim's suggestions or try pivotep.com. Or check junkyards for used parts. Or fit another axle with similar ratio. A 4% deviation would be ok. I still got this Samsung training course book 375 pages. Possibly a few pages might support you.

  14. #14sfrs42020-09-30 11:18

    The part number for the gear set is/was 7125-51200 in case anyone has some old Samsung stock sat around from days gone by. or the complete diff unit 7125-51000 as Bigbert says Volvo were a lot quicker at stopping production of the loading shovels, and there is little to no crossover parts into Volvo Part numbers, not like the excavators where parts were crossed over and continued under volvo part numbers.

  15. #15achraf achraf2025-02-03 07:47

    Hello, if you are still looking for Samsung SL 150 2 spare parts, I have what you need, but in Algeria