Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Samsung SE130LC-2

Tejotiger · 2022-04-14 19:11

I have yet another question. How do you remove the fuel shutoff valve on a Cummins Cummins 4BTA3.9-C engine. It looks like it is hard to get to.

Replies11
  1. #1uffex2022-04-15 15:12

    Good day Not so sure which item you are referring too. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Tejotiger2022-04-15 17:10

    It’s the fuel Shutoff; it cuts the fuel off.

  3. #3Tejotiger2022-04-16 06:58

    It’s the Fuel shutoff solenoid. How do you get to it to replace.

  4. #4Kobelco ireland2022-04-16 07:30

    Post up a picture

  5. #5uffex2022-04-16 11:02

    Good day See attched ? Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6Tejotiger2022-04-22 10:22

    Mine does not look like that.

  7. #7Kobelco ireland2022-04-23 19:25

    Post a picture so we know what it looks like and maybe we could advise you on how to remove it

  8. #8uffex2022-04-24 04:19

    Good day May be you can get the help from one of the youngsters to post a photo, it would help us to help you. Stay safe Uffex

  9. #9Tejotiger2022-04-24 08:34

    I’ll post a picture when I get back to the machine.

  10. #10Tejotiger2022-04-28 07:26

    Here is the best picture I can get.

  11. #11Tejotiger2022-04-28 07:33

    It is between the engine and the fuel injection pump. I put in a manual pull wire that you see in the picture so that I could operate the machine. You pull it to run and push to shutoff.