Hello, I have a Samsung 210 with a fuel shutoff that isn’t working. Mine seems different from every other Samsung and I’ve seen and also from the service manual. There is no fuse for it in slot 17 as stated in the manual and the relay ( if there is one, I think there should be) isn’t where the others are on the passenger side. If anyone knows where I can find this relay, or other suggestions for me I’d appreciate it. Also, if you have part number for motor that operates it. From what I can tell, the wiring is the same with 5 wires connecting to it.
That motor doesn’t look like a factory unit. Out of the 3 relays in the picture the left is the battery, middle starter and 3-terminal on the right should be for your starter heater. The wiring harness doesn’t look like it has been cut open in that area so might have been a broken wire somewhere back towards the cab. I have part numbers for the -2 model, they may or may not fit the -3, you may have to retro fit them. Starter relay: 1022-00890 Battery relay: 9812-10000 Engine control motor: 1028-00172 your Volvo dealer might not have them so try Direct to Korean aftermarket suppliers. I’ve had luck with Hyco, Partsbank, Heavypartsolution and Topglobalparts.
Please check fuse 19 which powers relay 03 . It should be battery hot.
In the meantime, u can run it.. The spring on the sh/off lever is pulling it to the RUN position.. U can simply reach in and pull the lever BACK to kill the engine.. Or say screw-it and put a push pull cable on it.. Good luck