Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Samsung sl 250

Petri Grigore ยท 2021-12-27 23:59

Hello from Romania. I have a Samsung SL 250 wheel loader, made in 1998, bought recently and I don't know anything about it anymore. It has several defects that I found. Only speeds 3 and 4 work, but they don't have much power when I accelerate the engine. Sometimes it also enters speed 2 which seems to have more power than 3 and 4. I mention that 3 and 4 only move the charger a little. Speed 1 doesn't have it. The brake pedals are locked. The indicator lights are only a sign of low transmission pressure. I would appreciate any suggestion and indication, it would be very helpful. Thankeep you

Replies2
  1. #1Bigbert2021-12-28 04:44

    Hi Petri, I got an old training course of Samsung company from 1992 or so. Includes SL 150, 180, 250. Around 380 pages with good explanations, drawings, diagrams. PDF's with approx. 90 MB. I'm sure helpful for you. Please share your email address (here or PN).

  2. #2Petri Grigore2021-12-28 05:24

    Da .multumesc mult ..my email is [email protected]