Does anyone have any experience with Sany graders. Price is right but not sure about the Chinese componentry although motor and all hydraulics, gauges and seat are all imported. Any info greatly received. regards Firetrack
I would do some more research before i would believe that engine, hydraulics and such is imported. If u look at the "cummins"/"perkins" engine, its clearly that its prodused in China. Same with the Kawasaki pumps, and on.... Western/known names on stuff, but prodused in China after the old drawings/modells not used longer by the main factory... It sounds good, but....
I know that the XCMG Cobra grader I have is excellent. All the componentry is Genuine and I have had no problems with Parts in Australia at all. Well priced too. Have you called them. They have a good dealer in WA. Cobra Earthmoving and Construction Machinery and ther number is 08 99647762. Give them a call.