Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Seal kits

onehandman1 · 2020-04-11 10:11

Easy question. Where’s the best place to get cylinder seal kits? Thanks Pauk

Replies6
  1. #1jimg9842020-04-11 10:21

    http://herculesus.com/home.php

  2. #2Jonas3022020-04-11 10:34

    Depends, Cat is much cheaper than herculesus other brands may vary

  3. #3AllDodge2020-04-11 11:30

    I've bought several thru tornadoparts.com and haven't had any issues, but I'm not doing commercial work

  4. #4Swetz2020-04-11 12:50

    I am no authority on this. I just purchased my first. But, I was able to get the best deal on ebay. You need to look for the kit that is made by Hercules. There are several others on ebay. I looked up the kit on the Hercules site and it was more for the same kit.

  5. #5LonestarCobra2020-04-11 19:07

    Hercules, they are pretty decent. I just put 5 kits in a 580 SK. I had to go to Case to buy one kit Hercules didn't have, it was quadruple and more than the price of the others.

  6. #6mitch5042020-04-11 21:10

    http://baumhydraulics.com/