Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Seat replacement on case 570 lxt skip loader

Ronn ยท 2019-09-09 15:59

I been searching online for a used seat and cant find anything. When I search for a new case seat they are like $1000 I'd like to replace the seat without spending that kind of money, if possible.. I was wondering if anyone has bought some generic suspension seat and fabricated there own mount?

Replies5
  1. #1heymccall2019-09-09 17:00

    Since we (especially me) have zero idea of what it looks like, what mounts to, how high the suspension is, or even the part number, it's hard to give a recommendation. With that said, there are a myriad of generic fit options for suspension seats out there. And, what's a skip loader?

  2. #2JBrady2019-09-09 17:47

    A skip loader is pretty much a backhoe without the backhoe and a massive box blade back there instead. You should be able to search for any backhoe seat that is meant for a Case backhoe and it will work. Tractor Supply or something similar will have something that should work for a couple hundred dollars or less.

  3. #3heymccall2019-09-09 18:24

    If it's on a narrow suspension like my vibromax dirt roller, either of these would fit.

  4. #4Welder Dave2019-09-10 01:20

    All kinds of aftermarket seats available. https://seat-warehouse.com/product-category/construction/backhoe-loaders/

  5. #5Ronn2019-09-10 01:56

    Thanks a bunch I'll check these out