Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Seeking service and repair manuals for 2 project bobcats

vintagecarlover ยท 2024-11-17 14:58

Bought 2 bobcats a cpl days ago 763f and 751. Any help appreciated finding service and repair manuals?? How do I pull codes on these machines? [email protected]

Replies5
  1. #1crewchief8882024-11-19 20:07

    both those machines are from the "pre code" era. only thing you'll find are idiot lights on the BICS panel ( behind your right elbow) and the 2 idiot lights at the aux control button

  2. #2vintagecarlover2024-11-20 10:47

    Thx crew chief. One more question, if I start 763 at half throttle and lower rims the engine puts on brakes and stops engine abruptly. Is this creep related? Almost as if a clutch failure on a standard shift car. Ideas.? I'll also start a thread.

  3. #3crewchief8882024-11-20 19:14

    sounds like it may be creeping steering, it "creeps" against the brake, which is a positive stop ( that is until you start breaking internal brake parts)

  4. #4vintagecarlover2024-11-20 21:14

    I've got it apart and flipped blocks. Tomorrow I'll turn the round pins and try and find neutral. Should I pull up the chain lock until I get neutral on both sides then reinstall chain lock and solenoid?

  5. #5crewchief8882024-11-23 06:58

    yhats what i would do