For the first time ever, we are offering complete CAD files and a business Kit to qualified fabricators looking to fabricate and manufacture excavator attachments under their own brand. Check our website and reach out if you have any question's. Home - BTC Attachments - Premium Manufacturing Solutions Home grapples btcattachments.com
Welcome to the Forums BTC. Take a moment to look at the Forum rules - Heavy Equipment Forums Rules and Posting Guidelines Heavy Equipment Forums Membership Rules and Guidelines Site Objective It is the intent of this site’s administration to offer professionals of the heavy equipment industry a forum and a comfortable enjoyable environment in which to exchange ideas, questions, answers and comments regarding... HeavyEquipmentForums Specifically this portion - This is your one thread to showcase your wares. Thanks in advance.
I have heard that this company is a scam. I wouldn't trust them.
Checked out the website, no mention of CAD files downloading at all. Also no physical contact address either.
I sent the company over $5k back in January to manufacture some parts. I provided all of the dimensions for the parts a short time after the payment was made and have not been able to get in contact with the company since. He avoided all of my phone calls, text messages and even set my phone number to go straight to voicemail. It was only after I reported his company to BBB that he sent me an email stating my order is being processed.
1. You sent money first ? 2. then you sent dimensions of what you wanted ? 3. What schedule was agreed to ? Custom made equipment sometimes runs into several months.
The attachments pictured don't give much confidence they could actually make them or provide proper blueprints. They look like plastic toys. A pic. of an actual attachment would be a lot better.
Apparently the final dimensions weren't needed for pricing. Dimensions were sent at the end of January. The parts were slated to be delivered 2 to 3 weeks after dimensions. There has not been any communication on updates to the work despite multiple attempts to contact him.
Is it safe or not?
There's enough evidence to not trust they are legitimate. I think if there were several good reviews on this forum then I might consider them legit. They also could have responded to tree_specialty's concerns.
Thank you.