Anyone have any experience with ordering service manuals (paper, not PDF) from TECHMEDIA (newoldmanuals.com). I'm thinking of ordering one for my Case 580sk. Dealer wants $450, techmedia price is $200.
I don't know what your serial# is, but there are a bunch of OEM on ebay, like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Case-580-Super-K-Service-Manual-/201495135642?hash=item2eea0bc59a:g:CdcAAOSwHaBWhyga I just did a search for "580 Super K service manual" and a bunch popped up.
I was hesitant because of a misleading EBay ad I responded to last year which claimed a manual and shipping charges and shipping date and it turned out to be a PDF! Ebay made good and refunded my money, but it took me half a day to get it straightened out. I did just respond to this ad you showed me and am hoping for the best. Thanks!
I purchased a manual from one of the members of this forum who lists on ebay. It was reasonably priced, original in the binder and complete. Its a few years ago now, but I think he still lists some and might see your post here. I am also careful on ebay, but have bought lots of stuff and pretty much all worked out.