I'm looking at service trucks, and found one I really like but the only problem is it doesn't have a single drawer on it. Is there a place where you can buy drawers to put in the compartments? Also If there are any brands of service body to stay away from i'd be happy to hear your opinions.
I have a toolbox made by southwest tools in my truck. Good and rugged. Pricey though. Like snap on pricey. Don't bother buying a cheap box to stuff in it. Drawers will get beaten out of it in a few months Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another one to consider is American Eagle. I've used their drawer boxes in a couple of trucks, very well built. > http://www.americaneagleacc.com/
Hey Mike, can you provide a little more info on that Southwest Tools, Google gives me a gaggle of them?
I have the AmericanEagle drawers in my truck & have had no problems with them. they are going on 8 years old now. the are not cheap but every now & then you can find a set on ebay if they will fit your needs is the question... I also have used a snapon box on my old truck it worked great but it will destroy the paint from the constant movement going down the road.. its in the shop now & everyone wants to know *** I done to such a nice box... I laugh & say that box has backed up more miles than you have on your car!!! it has been 450000 miles when it got retired to the shop...
I had a set if American eagle in my last company truck and really liked them. I have a set for my new truck I'm building.
I've had these in my last 2 trucks and have had no issues. Lots of dividers and very heavy duty. I have no clue what the brand is since Cobalt and Carco peel the decals off. http://www.cobalttruck.com/options/drawer-units/