Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Several reasons NOT to build a Motocross Track

tmc_31 ยท 2014-04-25 08:31

Ran across this video this morning, shows several very good reasons not to be in the motocross track building business http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yvC3RJd5PZQ

Replies5
  1. #1donkey doctor2014-04-25 11:06

    That hurts just to watch. d.d.

  2. #2tmc_312014-04-25 16:35

    Early last month, I responded to a CL ad by a guy who wanted a motocross track built for his kids to practice on. After much conversation with him, he talked me out of building it for him (he offered me $200 to build it). There was also a lot of support from members of this forum for me not to take on this project. In the end, I passed on it. Sometimes ya just gotta listen to what others are tryin to tell ya. Tim

  3. #3Canadian_digger2014-04-26 20:26

    I would be super excited if someone had asked me to build a track for them. As I would probably be able to ride on it after and have another place to ride!

  4. #4cdm1232014-04-26 23:35

    $200 your kidding right?

  5. #5tmc_312014-04-27 00:32

    Not kidding