Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

shipping

802MARK ยท 2009-05-05 00:40

I had a question a while back on who to use for shipping a skid for me to fla. well I wasn't having much luck, till someone told me about uship. that site lets you post what you need and then you get a lot of bids from truckers all over to take your stuff. good thing is you can look at the feedback and see how good or bad they are. Opening bid to take it from nc. to fla. was 1300 right now its down around 800. just thought I would post that in case someone needs something shipped.

Replies3
  1. #1toomacho2009-05-05 06:23

    Good information to know.:drinkup

  2. #2Deereman2009-05-17 19:14

    What did you ever end up doing?? Is that including fuel??

  3. #3802MARK2009-05-17 20:49

    I shipped it I didn't pick the cheapest but the one with the best feed back, they were 842.00 and yes that is for everything. picked up my skid friday and will drop it off monday in fla. so that site is worth it if you have something to ship.