This is the first time I have really tried to use SIS 2.0 to look for some information and it's not going well to say the least! I was trying to fin some information to help with a 613 Scraper transmission problem S/N 71M448. I was specifically looking for strainers in the transmission and converter lines. I did find one in a Tee in a line that comes out of the bottom of the case. That was pretty easy, but the problem was when I tried to either save the image to my computer to attach it to a reply to the person with the machine it more or less just locked up the screen of my computer. I use Google Chrome and the only way I could get anything to work again was to completely exit out of Chrome. I also tried to do the "Print Screen" and got the same problem. I hope this is not something Cat has done to keep people from copying or saving things from SIS as this was one of the handiest things about SIS, you could save one or two pages to take out on a job and not worry about getting you "good" hard copy manual all dirty. I'll try some other things as I think of them and post results here.
Not sure what I did different this time but went to the same parts breakdown page and before trying to save or print the image I selected on my keyboard "Print Screen" then opened my image soft ware and was able to "past" it into that and then go ahead and crop and adjust the size of image with no problems. I may have been clicking on "save" while in SIS and could be that function is not allowed at my level of access.
Now I'm starting to think there is a problem with my Google Chrome software as when I try clicking on "Upload a File" to add an image to a post it locks up!
There was something in the announcements section about setting printing preferences in Chrome to make things work properly. That might be your issue. It was \: IMPORTANT PRINTING INFORMATION: One time update needed to display content when printing. Chrome users: Settings (3 dots in top-right corner) > Print > More Settings > Background Graphics - check this box