I have a Samsung Se210LC-2 that needs slew bearing replaced, problem is they don’t make them anymore. Ive tried numerous sources in Australia, Korea and China and no-one supplies them and can’t find anyone in Aus that rebuilds anymore. Looks like my only option is to have one made so I need a drawing. It’s a long-shot but hoping someone on here might have a lead? Part number was: 1055-01500, got updated to: 1155-00061 cheers
If you give that final number an SA prefix and call your Volvo dealer, I think you'll be surprised. Good luck. SA1155-00061 Fits several EC210 models.
Hope this helps, good luck
Wow! That will be so cool if it is the right one....sure looks like a good possibility.
Well it does look the same as the Samsungs in the parts Manual
First gen Volvo/Samsung carried the part number of Samsung with an SA prefix. That's the only difference. It might be hard to find but the parts catalog didn't say OP for obsolete part.
Your right FWF They can supply……BUT….my outter race has 32 holes and the Volvo’s has 33. I can’t see any consistency in the hole spacing, they are all over the place, some gaps are one inch other 6…..some 4 etc… Theres no way to tell if the pattern is the same across the two.
A phone call to your dealer. Ask them to consult with parts technical for verification. Beyond that look at quantities listed for the screws. I see 32 plus a dowel pin. That would account for your 33 holes. I'll see if I can find assembly instructions. Maybe it would also help clarify.