Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Slow hydraulic in compound operation

jey_c ยท 2013-07-14 15:15

When moving arm in and boom raise together the boom raise stop moving, the machine is a PC300-6 and the hydraulic pump was recently done. Travel is good and the rest of work equipment also good. I checked PPC pressure on boom raise and found a std value of 28 bar. I wanted to know if someone has had a similar problem and could give me some idea, thanks

Replies5
  1. #1powerjoke2013-07-14 19:39

    Probably compensator valves Pj

  2. #2Steve 6502013-07-14 21:22

    I second that

  3. #3jey_c2013-07-15 00:43

    Do you mean I have to reseal them?

  4. #4Brown3432013-07-15 17:23

    Could someone pls look at the previous thread and give me advice. I'm stumped.

  5. #5John C.2013-07-15 22:43

    I'm thinking I agree with powerjoke on this. It sounds like you are loosing load sense pressure to the pumps in compound operation. If you can plumb gauges into the load sense ports and the outputs of both pumps, you might be able to see the differentials be almost the same when doing those functions together. At least it is limited to those two functions and you can try resealing just them.