Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

small mini backhoe digger mini excavator small Skid-steer loader. opinions differences merits defect

trombeur · 2020-05-22 23:27

hi, I noticed that on the market there is a large offer of small machines: mini excavators, small backhoe loader, Skid-steer loader. the market is inflated, even Chinese manufacturers are indulging in their machinery. What do you think about it. better mini excavator which is a versatile multi-purpose multifunction machine, better backhoe or skid steer. for a small company which service machinery to choose. do you think Chinese machines are reliable? thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1Flat Thunder Channel2020-05-22 23:39

    I think it depends largely on what type of work you plan on doing? I watch a guy who owns an excavating company on YouTube named Andrew Camarata. I think his statement regarding backhoes is spot on, 'it can perform loader work and it can perform backhoe work, but it is not particularly good at either one' or something along those lines. After renting an operating a mini excavator on several occasions I think it is the best route for digging. They are versatile, easy to move and can work much faster than a backhoe. I vote get a used mini excavator and skidsteer / skidloader. Those two pieces of equipment should be able to cover most applications. Now if I can just find a mini excavator that fits my 'tiny' budget.

  2. #2trombeur2020-05-23 05:38

    thanks for your intervention, I saw that the eastern market is invading with many machines, who knows if they are robust, reliable, fast and agile. we'll see https://www.farmshow.com/a_article.php?aid=28271 6 hp Kubota Mini Excavator§???