Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Snow and cold in Florida?

cuttin edge ยท 2020-03-21 10:52

Have we been getting -30 and snow in Florida this year? Been reading some odd things, and was wondering

Replies10
  1. #1Ronsii2020-03-21 11:38

    Just checked the weather for fl.... 90's lows in the mid to upper 60's must be nice.... or were you referring to the posts from the ...soon to be spmmer....

  2. #2cuttin edge2020-03-21 14:32

    you got it

  3. #3CM19952020-03-21 14:37

    I'm just curious to see what it's peddling.. Not from FL BTW..

  4. #4cuttin edge2020-03-21 16:16

    I would hope that even if it did snow in Florida that could get something newer than an AW grader

  5. #5Ronsii2020-03-21 18:38

    Yeh, I kinda figured that

  6. #6highwayghost2020-03-22 13:53

    I think he's back but from the pic he had a sex change.

  7. #7CM19952020-03-22 14:57

    If you would hit the "Report" button.

  8. #8highwayghost2020-03-22 15:49

    Been there done that.

  9. #9Ronsii2020-03-22 19:13

    Shoot!!!! you mean I missed him....er.... her.... I had to work to day always miss out on the good stuff when I'm working

  10. #10highwayghost2020-03-22 19:53

    Ahhhhh. Posts are still up but think the brass took his-her pic down. That was the best part. Sex change Dr. did nice work! True to his word, Digger never sleeps!