Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Software help?

Joeyz ยท 2017-08-23 20:39

hi guys I'm looking into buying my own software set up but idk what one to go with I'm looking into labtop set ups or a snapon pro link ultra with repair content. If any one has any input it will be help full doing fleet maintenance and a lot of side work on all kinds of things.

Replies5
  1. #1mikebramel2017-08-23 21:35

    No on the snap on. If you're looking for truck repair hard to beat Texa. Works pretty good on off road also

  2. #2nowing752017-08-24 21:29

    What different equipment you work on?

  3. #3Joeyz2017-08-24 21:34

    Fleet trucks mixed light to heavy And cat , case and bobcat expanding into equipment

  4. #4DMiller2017-08-28 12:09

    I will second Texa. Seen it in service with a Case service tech, smooth system. $$$$

  5. #5programmer2017-09-14 13:59

    hello dear pls be kind to let me know if u more need help