Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some pics of my ASV RC -30 logging

GeeVee ยท 2008-01-14 20:58

You'll have to go to the webshots link, but I have a few albums of equipment, the Woosmoke Lounge, and the Phoenix Smokehouse. http://community.webshots.com/user/thegeevee?vhost=community Anyone want to question the RC-30's ability, have them ring me up, or show them this album.

Replies4
  1. #1TALLRICK2008-01-14 23:36

    What part of Florida are you in? I used to run an RC-30 for a friend with a tree service. It's a small machine but I did like it. Looks like you really put it to work!

  2. #2GeeVee2008-01-15 04:59

    Villla Varano is on the beach on in New Smyrna, pictured, Rancho Varano is in Oak Hill. just south of Daytona. Yourself?

  3. #3GeeVee2008-01-15 05:04

    I primarily use Pedro down at the Ranch, but I do haul it for hire on occassion to help it pay its own way. I still haven't found a single thing it can't do.

  4. #4TALLRICK2008-01-15 17:39

    I live south of Miami. Don't know of anyone with equipment, or trees around here for that matter. I use my old skid steer around the house, that's it.