Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some Trucks just need to be showed off!!!

9420pullpan ยท 2006-02-18 17:40
Replies17
  1. #19420pullpan2006-02-18 17:43

    Some truck just need to be showed off !!!

  2. #29420pullpan2006-02-18 17:45

    Some truck just need to be showed off !!!

  3. #3mh02342006-02-18 18:27

    Nice pics 9420....have you been to Mid-America in Louisville or did you d/l these off the web. Also, what part of E. PA are you in....I'm from the area myself.

  4. #49420pullpan2006-02-18 19:47

    i pulled these off the web. i living down around the boyertown area... but im working just outside of alburtis on a pulte job that can be seen from the new rt 100 bypass on the southwest side.....

  5. #5544D102006-02-19 00:48

    Gotta love those 8" cans.

  6. #6RyanCKing2006-02-19 11:10

    I like the first Peterbilt the most. I have never seen the lowride suspension with the high flotation tires.

  7. #7Dozerboy2006-02-19 19:23

    I know a guy that builds show trucks and I was quite impressed with the stuff there doing to trucks.

  8. #8BRL2006-02-21 08:36

    Great pics! I was channel surfing one night not too long ago & on CMT ( the country version of MTV) they had a "Pimp my Rig" type show like the Pimp my Ride show on MTV. They were redoing trucks into real customized beauties.

  9. #9CascadeScaper2006-02-22 00:04

    Yeah, I saw that show. It's called "Trick my truck". They've done some nice stuff to a couple trucks, nothing as elaborate as these pictures, but nonetheless some very nice work.

  10. #10itsgottobegreen2006-02-22 14:58

    They did the green and white low rider in these pics. Its featured in one of the shows they did.

  11. #11Dusty2006-02-25 12:03

    some wild stuff

  12. #12mh02342006-02-27 18:55

    Here's my ride....not too fancy, but I try to keep it looking good!! I'm not sure how to post pics in here, so we'll see if this works.

  13. #13Dozerboy2006-02-27 19:41

    Nice

  14. #14CAT245ME2006-02-27 19:58

    Well atleast your truck is doing what it was built for, gotta love that J.D on the back, is it a 330LC ?

  15. #15rino14942006-02-27 20:01

    Damn, those guys put alot of money into those trucks. Time to load them up with some rip-rap :bouncegri

  16. #16mh02342006-02-28 01:26

    Yep...it's a 330LC

  17. #17Dozerboy2006-03-01 00:53

    And some Hot mix AC to make them smell good too.