Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Somthing I found today

312King ยท 2008-10-21 20:21

So I was digging a some clay out for a motocross track Im building And found this

Replies11
  1. #1Dirtman20072008-10-21 20:29

    I've dug up motors with half a car buried below it. You just never know what your going to dig up on a farm

  2. #2rino14942008-10-22 06:02

    What is a 953G ?

  3. #3scholzee2008-10-22 09:24

    I do not know but it has one hell of an exhuast stack on it LOL

  4. #4312King2008-10-22 12:01

    haha. My last name is grantham. We had the machine painted about five years ago. So now it's 953g. That's 1988 a model

  5. #5OneWelder2008-10-22 15:03

    Looks like a big block GM

  6. #6BCB2008-10-23 19:48

    i see your on the diesel garage too so.... Must be a powerstroke that you dug up lol :stirthepot

  7. #7Deere96702008-10-23 20:45

    I was gonna say, that paint job and that stack dont go togather! Mabey need some newngrousers soon?

  8. #8312King2008-10-23 23:40

    ahhh yep. shes got 6500 on the under carragie. one set of idelers. There really not as bad as the picture makes them look

  9. #9Snowy2008-11-06 17:50

    Nice looking machine, do you have photos of your motocross track?

  10. #10312King2008-11-06 18:04

    Ill get some up I havent finished yet the Idler went out on the 953. Once shes alll final graded Ill get some up

  11. #11hvy 1ton2008-11-07 00:43

    nevermind, didn't see the pic right. Nice looking trakie, the 953G must throw a few people, well you got a one of kind machine.