Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

source for buckets

Bootguy ยท 2009-04-18 07:33

Does anyone know where i can get a ditch cleaning bucket for a cat 301.5? Cat has a 32" bucket for $500, are there any after market suppliers?

Replies6
  1. #1dumpchuck2009-04-18 09:49

    Not sure about aftermarket, but lately there have been some good deals on Iron Planet. They have online auctions just about every Thursday. If you set up a profile you can add what ever you're looking for to a want or "needs" list. When something comes up that matches your needs, they will send you an e-mail proir to the auction.

  2. #2captain charlie2009-10-25 13:17

    I have a Hitachi ex 50 urg machine.I'd like to get a smaller bucket for trenching. Anybody know which other machines are interchangeable with the Hitachi.

  3. #3thebig450es2009-10-25 15:36

    I have 3 case backhoes and many buckets, thats why i had a welder make the connection for case buckets on my PC50.

  4. #4thebig450es2009-10-26 09:26

    Id try ebay and craigslist

  5. #5NWH2009-10-26 19:37

    U S A attachments. We have bought buckets for a cat 307,Hitachi ZX27 and a Case 9010B. Great quality and good prices.

  6. #6ScottSeptic2009-10-26 21:57

    I've been looking for a used ditch cleaning bucket for my 303 also, not easy to track 'em down.....