http://www.lubyequipment.com/home.asp Thought it was kinda cool for a Case!:drinkup
that is freakn awesome!! haha we should show ksss that! he would probably do anything he could with it just to own that!!
I like this one. :drinkup http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9yfaTlRA7w http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcYNTt0ceIo&feature=related
Isn't that anniversary related? :cool2
I thought the black case was the one given to the winner of the backhoe rodeo during the 50th anny a few years back??
Yeah that was for the 50th anniversary and the 50th anniversary was only last year. Im not sure if the winner of the rodeo got one like that or if it was just a regular one. They had one of them on display at the local hoe rodeo here. It was pretty neat to see. I think they were selling some for like $130K i think. I'll take our power tan M anyday over that black one.
Bet the tinted windows would get annoying after a while.
Only work during sunny daylight hours.
Fair Weathe rMachine. You wouldn't want to get the chrome wheels dirty!!!!!!!
Backhoe on quartermile strip see it all now:badidea
Saw 2 in vegas at con expo. 1 was at the case display and 1 was given to the rodeo winner. I don't know if case held 2 back for this event (since the 50 year anniversary was in 2007) or if they were not released until 2008. They looked awsome!! I put probably upwards of 3000 hrs on a 1982 silver anniversary 580D. Oops, now I'm showing my age.
pics of the 580 D!!!!!!!!
I will look. Pictures would have to scanned. I don't know how the quality would be.