Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Steel replacement idler wheels for a cat 277c

Skidoojunky ยท 2014-05-03 21:54

Does anyone know the part number for the steel replacement cat idler wheels? For whatever reason it seems the cat parts store sight isn't working? Also does anyone have any experience with the steel wheels in the snow? I am considering putting them on mine but I am concerned about snow buildup. Thanks in advance! Or if anyone could cross this number and see if they are the correct ones that would be great! Pn: 258-3053 I believe these are the correct ones to replace the inner wheels with the larger opening on the hubs.

Replies1
  1. #11466IH2014-05-03 22:00

    I have never messed with the steel ones but have put on many aluminum aftermarket ones on the 257's. I know yours has the long tracks but I don't know how much is the same between them Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk