Hi, I have a wheel-loader (ground care machine) and i hear maybe 50% of the time the hissing sound from hydraulic steering system when turning the steering wheel. Also the steering is not smooth all the time. Steering feels better and there's not as much the hissing sound while lifting boom or using motor hydraulic at the same time. There is pump, priority valve and orbitrol. I think the sound does not come from orbitrol. Any ideas? I have driven newer versions of that loaders and with other machines and these not have any problems or side sounds and the steering is smooth. I asked from manufacturer and they said it could be the priority valve. There is own pump for brakes and steering and i have changed it because motor and hydraulic oil mixed up via the axle. What you think about?
Welcome to HEF Elliw ! Make, model and serial number?
Thanks I have a Wille 855 so i don't know do you anyone have information of that loader. It is manufactured in Finland. Is this forum only for CAT machines? Luckily I have CAT jacket and socks heh
I know nothing about those loaders but hopefully someone here does. No, we are a multi-line full service forum.....and we offer discounts on our free advice .