Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Stuck maybe?

Sparffo ยท 2008-04-30 10:22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OImbx3rKldM I can imagine all the bad words this operator used when getting this D7E stuck, and all the bad words before it was on firm ground again Should i say enjoy?

Replies4
  1. #1Deere96702008-04-30 10:49

    Thats when a Hoe comes in handy! Man those guys were abusing the blades on those machines!

  2. #2alco2008-04-30 11:52

    Wow, they really don't have much of a clue as to what they are doing. I'm used to getting machines out that are two to three times as bad in no more than 15 mins. You get pretty good at it when you do it 3 to 4 times a day for a few years. They're going about it all wrong, but hey, it's their time, they can do it how they want. Brian

  3. #3CatSkinner77V2008-04-30 13:41

    what a bunch of fools, why on earth would run your winch line out 300 feet, obviously the kummagutsa can get nice and close to him. Back when i only had one D8, when i got stuck all i ever needed to get it out was a chainsaw, a few really big logs and 2 20 foot lenghts of half inch grade 8 chain. haha torched 2 holes in a pad on each track and just chained logs up to the tracks and pulled them under untill she walked out.

  4. #4CatSkinner77V2008-04-30 13:45

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFCuGpQMoPQ I know these guys, operate not far from where I live, talk about fools haha. As a rule of thumb, when I pushing bush, wheres theres water laying, Its usually not farmable land anyways, so best to just leave it!!