Looks interesting. Haven't seen anything about them. There is a FB group skidsteersandattachments where I've seen them mentioned. Anyone here? https://gostumper.com/
I was in the stump grinding business for 15 years. those thigs are generally a waste of time and money. most stumps you grind are going to be in folks yards. Or, behind a 36" gate. these will not work for any of that. They are slower than a dedicated hydraulic or belt driven machine, they also throw chips everywhere, especially backe at the cab where you are sitting.If you are grinding stumps in a forested area, or say in an old Pecan orchard, they might fit the bill. Do not buy one if you are wanting to get into the stump grinding business. If you ever need one. just rent it.
I had a stumpgrinder on a deadicated 6' wide ride on machine. Clients who saw it working always said wow. The biggest problem was people's mindset who couldn't get past the dig em, haul em, burn em mentality and also couldn't past the fact that in many cases stumps don't have to be totally removed but ground down enough not to be a bother for whatever their land use is. If you can get enough smart clients and that can be a bloody big IF an associate that with other work you do it could be an earner
I have a Miller Pro that is now built and sold by Diamond Mowers. It is a beast.
Your best bet for a skid loader mounted grinder would be a miller pro/diamond like f311fr1 said. On a large frame, high flow machine with extra cooling they're a beast. For everything else a dedicated grinder is real tough to beat. I started with a lo flow grinder, ran that for a bit then started renting a gas stump grinder, after a year I said screw it and bought a diesel unit with a remote control and never looked back. Smaller foot print, better visibility, cheaper to run, and way more productive.
Forgot to mention. I had several Carlton machines. Had a track machine and later, two wheeled machines. All were diesel, and all had the handheld remotes. They would all fit into a 36" gated yard. If you go dedicated machine, look at the Carlton machines.
I don't own one but have used the Quick Attach high flow grinder on a large frame high flow skid steer. Worked very well. Dont need them enough to own one, but this attachment worked very well. I was cutting large cotton wood trees, so it was soft wood, maybe not as impressive on a hard wood.
I have sg60 stump grinder I bought it during Irma because we had landed a gig was grinding almost 300 large stumps, long story short its been sitting since Irma if you are looking for one its in real good shape ready to work
On the SG60, assume that's Bobcat Anyone know what type of adapter it takes to convert to the newer Cat plug? I rounded up an adapter accidentally that looks like it takes the Cat attachment to B/C, but I don't have anything for the other way around.
Should be able to find something here. If not ask, the reply is quite quick. https://www.skidsteergenius.com/
Honestly its easy and cheap to repin the connector to work for your machine. On a side note ive purchsed from skid steer genius before awesome guy to deal with everything has been plug and play with his stuff that ive used from him