Title says it, I need something better than the grapple below (picture). This thing is not even a year old. Camarata has something called a "Daniel Beak" that looks pretty rugged but I am not toting around $10k all the time. Anyone lifting concrete slabs a lot?
I bought one a couple years ago from Prime attachments. Seems pretty stout and the guys haven’t broken or bent it yet. It has side plates on the bucket that can be removed as well.
Tags those grapples look pretty stout? Which one do you have?
Yea that is way light duty. I bought a rock grapple from Quick Attach. We have used the heck out of it. Its held up to large frame CTL use. No breaks or cracks. I would also check out Virnig.
Hey CM. This is the model we have https://primeattach.com/products/rock-and-brush-grapple/ Ours is 84” wide, we run it on a Kubota SVL90-2. It has been good, even with with several different levels of operators they have yet to mangle it. Also bought a set of hydraulic 5’ forks with a 5’ frame from them as well. Those have held up good too.
Medium & Skids www.therakeshop.com