Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

SVL 75-2 wireing issue

micmut · 2022-08-24 09:41

We have been having issues with wireing would seem nice has started to chew a few. Am lacking power at the fuse block. Where might I find a wireing diagram to try and trace this? Thank Mike

Replies10
  1. #1heymccall2022-08-24 11:59

    I dont have schematic but, check the fuse links/ fuses in circled areas.

  2. #2micmut2022-08-24 12:04

    Thanks will check that out! Started trying to trace back from the fuse block

  3. #3heymccall2022-08-24 12:06

    Actually, just in upper circled area, if fuse panel is dead.

  4. #4heymccall2022-08-24 12:13
  5. #5micmut2022-08-24 13:05

    They seem to be fine, there's a red wire coming to the fuse block for the blower fan that doesn't have power, if I add power the fan will work, are there more main fuses to be found?

  6. #6micmut2022-08-24 13:06

    And did discover some of the fuses are bolted in, rather then push in

  7. #7heymccall2022-08-24 13:14

    Pretty sure they ain't bolted on. Them are melted in.

  8. #8micmut2022-08-24 17:22

    Ok I have replaced the broken fuses and cleaned and checked the connection for power at theses blocks all's good. There's a red wire coming going to the fuse block that has no power, if I add power to it fan blower works. There must be other fuses or a brake in this wire? Any suggestions where to look next?

  9. #9heymccall2022-08-24 17:47

    Are you sure that 22 or 24 isn't blown? Yes, I agree that a wiring schematic would help, but, the red wire to the condenser fan has to come from the ignition circuit via the interior fuse panel.

  10. #10micmut2022-08-24 18:11

    Found the issue! The wire at the connector was rusted out! Thank you very much for the help! Wondering if I should just hard wire it or find a spline ?