I've got a tree shear that will rotate if I can hook it up to my machine. I see skid steer solutions has them but they seem a little high. Is this a standard plug they have put on these machines or are they special to equipment. If standard they should be available threw electric supply houses I would think.
I think I found the answer, they aren't available except threw a few dealers. I guess i won't be a tight ass on this.
It's the duetsch HD30 series. The one below doesn't have the cord grip. And, you have buy the pins separately. The genuine crimper is over $400. I use a 4 tooth crimper avaliable for around $60.
If you don't have the electric option it's probably way easier to buy the harness and the plug from Kubota because it will plug right in and you'll be good to go.
On my kubotas, I use just a 7 pin trailer plug. After all, mine only have two buttons for electric beyond. The wiring from the buttons exists in the chassis, just not on the boom (unless you got the full option).
That's a good idea right there.
I have the plug, can't cut it as it's traded waiting on a new machine. A trailer plug seems like a good idea with no more pins than they are using.