Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sweetgum STUMP!

NH575E ยท 2020-04-03 16:46

Dug out an old sweetgum stump I've been dreading. Didn't take as long as I feared.

Replies3
  1. #1Swetz2020-04-03 16:58

    Sweet!! Nice work. That dirt looks mighty dry!! I would love to trade some of my mud for that...Where are the rocks? We are about 50/50 rocks/dirt here. I love the thumb as well!

  2. #2NH575E2020-04-03 17:11

    I don't envy you folks with mud and rocks. We had a good rain on Tuesday but we could use a little more. Here is my thread on the thumb install. I have finally learned to dig with it extended to the rear most hole and haven't moved it in a year. It gets in the way a little sometimes but not enough to make me want to unpin it and retract it. HeavyEquipmentForums

  3. #3jimg9842020-04-03 19:57

    nice dig out, if it was a black gum would have very long tap root