Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Swench

hosspuller ยท 2015-09-05 18:18

I first learned of a "Swench" on this forum... :drinkup Thanks to E-bay ... I've got one. I used it for the first time today. A 1 1/2 nut on a trailer ball. Rusted and stuck for years. :Banghead I was mentally prepared for a struggle ointhead I was pleasantly surprised by how easily the Swench turned the nut loose... But the operation & maintenance manual is missing. Besides keeping the spring relaxed when stored, What else should I do to maintain it ? :drinkup

Replies8
  1. #1Blueboy2015-09-05 21:59

    To bad it doesn't drive out stuck pins. I might be tempted to get one. But those babies are not cheap.

  2. #2RBMcCloskey2015-09-05 22:31

    But the operation & maintenance manual is missing. --------------------------------------------------------------- Contact the Manufacturer, they can email one to you. They are a great tool!

  3. #3clintm2015-09-05 22:35

    how much are they

  4. #4hosspuller2015-09-05 22:49

    Less than an air compressor and air impact wrench ... plus it works far from an extension cord or air hose.

  5. #5RonG2015-09-06 02:48

    I just had to Google that Swench thing,here is one hit,there are several. http://www.powerhawk.com/products_swench.html https://www.google.com/search?q=swench&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 Here is a PDF manual for you,it shows up in the Google search. http://www.powerhawk.com/download_brouchers/swenchbrochure.pdf Ron G

  6. #6Dirtdauber2015-09-06 07:01

    http://www.powerhawk.com/download_brouchers/swenchbrochure.pdf Missed the post above, sorry

  7. #7catfixer2015-09-08 00:38

    caught mine used on the tool truck for 75 bucks, wish he had 2 i coulda bought

  8. #8hosspuller2015-09-08 10:48

    That's quite a deal :drinkup ... Likely he didn't know what it was and its market price.