Good afternoon fellas, Two hours into plowing snow this morning my Bobcat T-200 just died. I can crank it over but no start. It gives me a code 14-03 when trying to start it...BUT....If I check for codes it says none in the display. I have already swapped fuses(free), replaced solenoid($340)tried updated wire harness(free) It still does not start and still displays code 14-03 while trying to start it. Any ideas? Cheers! Sig
Ok. I am replying to my own thread as I think I may have resolved my 14-03 code issue. It turned out to be a fuse after all. I had been swapping only the black square fuses and did not check the smaller ones. I misunderstood the mechanics advice. :beatsme So to sum it all up I have spliced out a known square plug that can cause issues, installed a new fuel control valve and put in a new fuse and am now back up running. Hope this can help out another poor soul Sig
Another reference for Bobcat error codes - http://cdn-4.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/bigvalleytractor/AllServiceCodes.pdf Glad you got it worked out. My Bobcats are a love/hate relationship to say the least..:cool2
Where are the fuses? I have a T-200 and I'd like to have this information "just in case".
Remove the cover between your calfs (when seated in the machine).
Thank you for the link to more code info. And yes fuses are behind a raised rectangular metal cover below seat behind legs like other fella said, 1/2 socket If I remember right. Changing out the fuel solinoide is the easiest thing I have fixed yet on my T200. Also great to find out you can start machine just by leaving it out so you can get back to a heated garage to fix it properly. Heavy equipment forum is awesome. sig
I found that by searching Google when I was having issues with my T250. If you run a Bobcat, you'll need those codes sooner rather than later. I post that link when members are trying to find what the codes are. Yeah it is.
the black square "fuses" aint fuses, they are relays. if the fuel pull fuse blows, the pull coil in the fuel shutoff itself could be shorted, or burned/damaged wiring in the square connector thats connected to the fuel shutoff. FWIW if you installed the new style solenoid, and have to use the adapter harness, check the wiring polarity in the square connector. reversed polarity will drastically shorten the life of the new solenoid :drinkup
Quote from crewchief88 FWIW if you installed the new style solenoid, and have to use the adapter harness, check the wiring polarity in the square connector. reversed polarity will drastically shorten the life of the new solenoid Crewchief888, It is interesting you mention that wiring harness. A (now a new friend in the business) mechanic whom I purchased my part from made me aware of that problem and made me a whole new harness in his shop to avoid that very problem. I only have 1200 hrs on my 2001 T-200 and it seems like little bugs are showing up more often.