Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T200 / ACS error on auxiliary oil flow

KRMOTO ยท 2013-02-02 04:33

Hi guys, here's a tricky one, my t200 is throwing the acs light on when l press the attachment button, there is a code 84-02 (acd/racd E error on) what ever this means, l have std control panel and joystick controls. Also the past 3 mornings it works fine when l first start the loader but when l turn it off and restart then press oil to bucket the ACS flashes and no go, and also the seat bar light seems to be taking a long time to go out but the switch is working ok according to the LH control panel. The 4-1 bucket does not open as fast as it used too but that has been like this for a while now but maybe it is connected to the latest ACS problem. Any ideas would be great.

Replies5
  1. #1DGODGR2013-02-02 09:08

    ACS errors are related to the control system. Do you have the manual? In it are a list of error codes. These will help you isolate the problem. There are many possibilities. The last time my A300 threw an ACS code it was related to the lift actuators. A quick google search of the code netted the same thing that you posted: 84-02 ACD/RACD Output "E" Error On This came from a PDF version of a skid steer manual. IME codes are usually thrown because the system detects voltage irregularities. Hopefully one of the Bobcat mechanics on this site will know what the ACD/RACD is.

  2. #2KRMOTO2013-02-02 20:13

    Yes I have the service manuel but cant see anything pacific to this code, done exactly the same this morning worked fine on first power up so I just tried leaving the loader running and opening the door which automatically knocks the aux flow off and it would not work for the rest of the day, just trying to think what could change by leaving it stand for 15 hours then it works ok again, oil pressure build up?/ battery surface voltage?/ or something heating up and causing a fault and needs plenty of time to cool and work again?, got me beat at the moment but I'm sure someone on this forum will put their finger on it.

  3. #3crewchief8882013-02-09 16:29

    84-02 A ttachment C ontrol D evice i'm assuming you have a 14 pin harness connection corroded or broken wires in the harness. just above the battery you'll find a round harness connector, unplug it and see if the fault goes away, if it does, the problem is in the aux wiring harness or connector. :drinkup

  4. #4KRMOTO2013-02-09 17:25

    Thanks crewchief888, I got the same sort of tip off the tractorbynet forum and yes rubber boot at 14 pin plug was knackered and water must of found it's way down the harness to control unit plug which was soaking, unplugged it and problem gone .

  5. #5KRMOTO2013-02-11 02:19

    The round ACD harness connector above the batt has the option to isolate the ACD module and reconnect back into the main harness plug which has a dust cap on, should I reconnect back to main harness whilst not using ACD?. I have never used the RH joystick controls because I have not had any elec attachments until now, I have just purchased a 6 way dozer blade (bobcat) which has a 7 pin plug so it looks like I will now need to purchase a new bobcat dual 14/7 pin harness/controller kit anyway which is expensive.