Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T 250 Bobcat code 12-23

tractormech · 2022-04-21 09:57

Hello all-Got this T250 serial 525612408 throwing a 12-23 code. You try to activate the auxiliary hydraulics and it beeps three times and no auxiliary hydraulics come on. I've looked on the site and it seems 95% of the time it's the right joystick. I'm ordering one but I need to know if it will need to be calibrated or is it just a swap out and go job. Thanks everyone!

Replies3
  1. #1Txhayseed2022-04-27 00:06

    Im assuming you have sjc or acs controls ? You don't need to calibrate anything if you just replace the handle. Calibration is needed if actuator it self is replaced/ removed.. The handle itself just unscrews from the joystick stem.

  2. #2tractormech2022-04-27 00:27
  3. #3John Moniz2023-01-30 20:41

    any follow up on this? My 2007 T190 started doing this exact thing today, never had a problem with the aux hydraulics before. HELP!!!