Hi all, I had my left hand track slip off today so need to take the tension off by releasing the grease out, trouble is that it looks like the tension cylinder has been installed the wrong way as I can't access the grease nipples, they should be visible and straight in front of you when the access panel is open but they are 180° on the other side and there is no way to get to them unless there is a way to rotate the cylinder. Any ideas on how I can fix this problem would be really helpful. Thanks. Matt.
the cylinder has rotated. probably due to the track being very loose remove the track to take tension off the cylinder, pull the front idler forward a little bit and rotate the cylinder back where it's suppose to be. you need to collapse the cylinder completely before the track will go back on