Hi, I was moving some sand yesterday with my Bobcat T180 and found this part on the ground on my travel path. It has a large rubber washer at the end. Can anyone tell me if it is from my machine and what it is? Or maybe I'm lucky and it came in the sand I ordered LOL! Thanks in advance!
Welcome to HEF @Dgalloy That looks concerning! I can't say for sure, but take a good look around our loader frame bucket pivots. Item #4 looks suspect, bolt is around wrong side though?... Further investigation - most likely an engine mounting bolt! (#8;#9;#11) It's around the same way as your pic.
Thank you. I just came in from the shop after figuring out it was an engine mount bolt! Thank you for the input. I did look around when it first happened but I didn’t see where it was missing. It’s back in and I’m happy